Best Planet Eclipse Paintball Guns – Reviews And Buying Guide
Playing paintball is one of the most gear-intensive hobbies that exist. For those who don’t know, paintball is a game which usually entails that the participants target each other using paint balls to eliminate each ois one such piece of gear that is meant to enable the player to fire paintball pellets onto their ther from the game and win. Ordinarily, this is set in a specific location and requires specific paintball equipment to be played properly. A paintball marker or a paintball gun opponents.
Some basic knowledge about paintball guns can help you decide which one has the features that appeal to you and are appropriate for the way you want to use it. The fundamental idea used in paintball gun is that a gas or compressed air is used to drive paintballs/pellets out at a certain speed. The triggers are used on the markers to shoot the paint balls. They can include different ways to sense you have pushed them. Other important components are the bolt and valve mechanism, which decides how the paintballs enter and leave the gun, and barrels, which control the release of the paintballs.
Planet Eclipse is a brand that is known for providing some of the most popular paintball equipment, most prominently its paintball markers. It is known for its Ego, Geo, Gtek and Etha lines of paintball guns which have been used all over the world. It is stationed in the US, UK, Taiwan and Germany. With such a large presence in the market, it has made some notable products, some of which are mentioned here.
Comparison Table For Best Planet Eclipse Paintball Guns
5 Top Planet Eclipse Paintball Guns Review
1. Planet Eclipse GTEK Paintball Gun
The Gtek paintball gun is meant to be reasonable and ideal for rough use. It is a reliable marker to have as it is unlikely to fail you. It is made to be very durable, withstanding a wide range of temperatures. This relatively lightweight gun can fool you, but it can be a heavy-duty paintball gun to use.
- This gun is equipped with the Gamma Core drive train which Planet Eclipse uses for its well-performing guns. The sound this marker creates is minimal and when the barrel rises, it is efficient and cannot be felt at the moment the gun is fired.
- The spool valve design is specific to what Planet Eclipse calls the Gamma Core technology. This ensures efficiency without having to make changes to the gun as it restricts the air that is let out when the marker shoots the paint.
- The marker is also made simpler as far as maintenance is concerned. The AT pipe of the gun can be taken off without any hassle which can expose the inline regulator. The AT pipe is made of strong materials that ensure it is strong and cannot be destroyed easily. The entire gun for that matter is made to be robust and constructed entirely out of aluminum.
- Some features which have appealed to users of this model are the balance and grip of this paintball marker. The balance is felt by some between the trigger frame and the foregrip.
- Another common idea among the buyers of this product is that the maintenance of the Gtek can be done without any hassle, unlike other markers on the market.
2. Planet Eclipse Ego LV 1.1 Pro Paintball Marker
An improvement on the Ego LV 1, this marker is accompanied by many improvements which have made it versatile and just as accessible as the Ego LV 1. It has additional qualities like a larger valve chamber, a 2-piece barrel, and an entirely different fore grip which encompasses the entire body of the marker as its own. In its own right, the Ego LV 1.1 has earned a place much apart from its predecessor largely on account of the quantity and innovation of its new features.
- The valve in this marker is not accessible through the knock-open system. It uses a lever which ensures that the valve opens without employing too much effort and much more gently. The bolt and rammer do not generate much force this way, and there is a much smaller sound that is produced upon firing the paintball.
- Some other new additions in this model include two weight rammers in the marker. This makes sure that the shots are accurate and the gun can be used with a reduced operating pressure. The rammer that is placed to load the balls into the marker is much slower as well. There are fewer fittings in this marker, and it is easier to grip and use.
- This marker is also e-portal compatible, has a clamping feed with sprocket and wheel adjustment, infrared break beam eyes, a high flow onion valve and a 2-piece shaft barrel with a shaft pro tip. These are just a few of the qualities accompanying this viable paintball marker.
- This paintball gun has been popular among users as an ergonomic device to use with a good grip and a simple LED screen which allows one to change any of the settings.
3. Empire Axe Pro Paintball Gun
This marker is entirely unique in its make and use. It has been designed to look a certain way which makes the entire gun look like it is blended into all of its components. It is meant to make a statement not just for when you use it but with an aesthetic quality that is lost in other guns. The innovations in this gun are few and might be considered incompatible if you are not used to them like the barrel is a bit upward, elongating the gun, which not all users like.
- The Geo CS1 works on 3 V which, compared to other markers that require 9 V, is minimal. This means that the gun has less running costs without compromising on the performance. The batteries are inside the fore grip of the gun, so you do not require any additional tools to replace the batteries. The breech sensor covers are also found in this area, so caring for them is also made very simple.
- The airlines in this marker are not external or exposed; they are inside of the frame of the gun. This is an innovation for Planet Eclipse that, coupled with the placement of the regulator inside the frame without compromising on the piston, has allowed it to ensure that the marker can run on different output ranges. This marker also has a micro USB programming port, 120 psi operating pressure, and pocketed/captured air transfer seals. This one-of-a-kind gun borrows some of the qualities that can be found on the best makers around according to Planet Eclipse.
- Considered one of the best paintball guns out there by some users, the Geo CS1 is an accurate marker that is liked for its weight and its allowance for firing at a quick rate as it only operates with 250 lbs of air. It has also been shown to be durable externally as well as internally with a microprocessor that can survive harsh conditions.
4. Planet Eclipse Etek 5 Paintball Marker
This gun is meant to be a stable and enduring marker which can be something you can depend on, without having to shell out too much money in the process. The gun is known to be quite a fast shooter which can be a real plus in the game. It is also a popular marker among its users who find it both ergonomic and durable.
- There is a 2-stage acceleration profile in this marker. This technology is what ensures that the gun can shoot paintballs more quickly. It also has a few other purposes like making sure the recoil is at a minimum as it maintains the paintballs are as imperceptible as possible upon release.
- As far as the interface is concerned, it is an LED system with color so that everything can be displayed conveniently. Additionally, there is room for an upgrade to an OLED display which permits the user to attach the board without requiring a separate structure to do so. This gun also has a magnetic trigger load, integrated rammer housing, infrared break beam sensors and dual-density unibody grip.
- This marker has an operating pressure of 85 psi, which is very less. This improves the accuracy of the gun, giving it a critical strategic advantage over other markers. This also ensures that the gun does not make much noise when you are using it.
- One of the things that has been noticed by those who purchase it is that the gun is low maintenance and it is not a very big hassle to keep it running as it is made to be durable.
5. Planet Eclipse Etha 2 Paintball Gun
The Etha is, as described by Planet Eclipse, a marker range that is available at a reasonable price and targets those who are beginners and deciding whether or not they want to take paintballing as a full-time hobby or sport. The Etha 2, however, goes one step further by being equipped with additional features that allow it to be not only durable but also designed for elegant use.
- This marker is found to have been made mostly of glass reinforced nylon composite, including the body of the gun which is not consistent with most of the guns Planet Eclipse is known to make, so this is one of a kind in that particular regard. This marker has been designed with a hose-less spool valve design which is known as the Gamma Core spool valve drive train. This is a feature that Planet Eclipse is known to reserve for a few select markers.
- The paintball gun is meant to ensure ease in use by being small and lightweight so that it can be manoeuvred with less hassle. This also makes it simpler to maintain the gun and keep clean. Overall, this gun is meant to be every bit as useful to a beginner as it is to a seasoned player. This makes it a definite consideration for paintball players all over.
- The Etha 2 is an electronic gun, so it can be used on multiple ramping modes that can be used according to the combat. Those who use it have recommended it for its incredible accuracy which is not in accordance with the reasonable price it is available for.
Planet Eclipse is one of the most trusted and used manufacturers of paintball markers. Hence, if you are in the market for it, you should definitely consider it as your source of procuring a good paintball gun. The paintball guns mentioned here are some of the most likable ones from Planet Eclipse. Therefore, looking through them might enlighten you as to what kind of marker you might want.
Each paintball gun derives some qualities from the other to ensure versatility and using the very best attributes that the other might be able to improve. The Etha 2 is a good alternative for anyone looking to get started with paintball, and those who are already apprised of its joys might also find it appealing because it has been made from the Gamma Core which ensures accuracy to great extent and does not require a heavy marker to do so.
Similar attributes can be found in the Gtek, though there is a lot of difference in the material of the two guns. A heavier option is the CS1, but it is designed entirely differently than the other two and requires much less battery power. The Etek 5 has a greater operating pressure and provides more interface options.
Overall, all the markers mentioned in this list bring something different to the table, so they can all be a good fit for you, depending on what you are looking for. We recommend the Etha 2 for beginners and professionals alike, but if your requirements are different, the other paintball guns aren’t too bad either.
More To Explore
Best DYE Paintball Guns
From the company that lives up to its reputation and does not let its customers down comes these speedball guns. It has innovated paintball engineering by releasing…
Best Tippmann Paintball Guns
Paintball is a battle game, which is played in an open field using paintball guns. However, instead of bullets, the paintball guns…
Best Empire Paintball Guns
After a long, hard day of work, all of us deserve an occasional time out. And what better way to release all the pent-up energy and anxiety than by indulging in a…
Best Spyder Paintball Guns
To fully enjoy this sport, you need to have a good paintball gun, which is a rather difficult task as you need to invest time and money into this. Paintball guns are available in…