Top Rated Paintball Guns In 2020 – Reviews And Buying Guide
Those familiar with paintball know there are countless different guns available. But for a beginner, it’d be very hard to even tell them apart. This is why most people don’t even try to find the one that suits them best. Once you get the hang of it, however, it’s really not that hard. And until you do, you can use this list of top rated paintball guns to choose the best model for yourself!
Comparison Table For Top Rated Paintball Guns
|Dye Proto Rail Paintball Gun||4.8 lbs||150 ft||8 balls/sec||View On Amazon|
|Tippmann Cronus Tactical Paintball Gun||3.9 lbs||150 ft||20 balls/sec||View On Amazon|
|Tippmann Gryphon Paintball Gun||4.7 lbs||150 ft||12 balls/sec||View On Amazon|
|Azodin Kaos Paintball Gun||5.1 lbs||150 ft||20 balls/sec||View On Amazon|
|Spyder Victor Semi-Auto Paintball Marker||5.1 lbs||150 ft||9 balls/sec||View On Amazon|
5 Best Top Rated Paintball Guns Review
1. Dye Proto Rail Paintball Gun
Dye makes some of the best markers for beginners and mid-level players. Thanks to its solid build and numerous features, the Proto Rail is no exception, being the best of the top rated paintball guns. To get a better grasp of its value, check out the list of pros and cons!
- Matching single piece barrel
- Hyper in line air regulator
- Anti chop eye system with composite eye plate
- 150psi operating pressure with boost technology
- LED program control
- Adjustable dual durometer trigger sensitivity and rate of fire
All in all, it’s a great choice when it comes to paintball guns, especially for beginners.
2.Tippmann Cronus Tactical Paintball Gun
There are two Tippmann guns on this list, and with good reason. Their markers are at the same time fast-shooting, reliable and easy to use. For a more detailed review of the Cronus model, simply browse through its pros and cons!
- The new Tippmann Cronus Tactical combines high performance with incredible durability in a milsim body.
- The Cronus features our reliable in-line bolt system in a high-impact composite body with soft over molded rubber grips.
- This marker can easily be further modified by mounting an assortment of accessories on any one of the four picatinny rails.
- Fixed front and rear sights
In conclusion, this is yet another terrific tool for paintball enthusiasts.
3. Tippmann Gryphon Paintball Marker Gun
Another great model designed by Tippmann, the Gryphon is just as good a choice for beginners. To compare it with the Cronus, check out its pros and cons!
- Center-feed design
- Reliable, lightweight, and compact design paintball marker that is perfect for the new player
- Internal gas line
- Tippmann’s proven all metal in-line bolt system
- Center Feed design
- Rigid, ergonomic composite body with solid internal structure
In short, it’s an equally solid choice for those who are getting familiar with paintball.
4. Azodin Kaos Paintball Gun
Azodin is one of the most popular brands when it comes to paintball guns. What makes the Kaos model stand out from the crowd are its many features. Some of them can usually only be found in top-of-the-line products. And if you’d like to find out what they are, simply read on!
- 12” Multiphase Honed Barrel
- Adjustable Feather Regulator
- Slim Nylon Double Trigger Frame
- Compatible with CO2 and HPA
- Screw-Lock Feedneck
- Weighs 2.1 pounds
Apart from that, there’s only praise for this model, which indicates that it’s a really good choice for beginners.
5. Spyder Victor Semi-Auto Paintball Marker
The most basic gun on the list, Spyder’s Victor still has plenty of advantages, especially for beginners. Although it’s not the most accurate marker available, it’s efficient, easy to use and extremely affordable, in fact, it’s the cheapest of all the top rated paintball guns on the market. But you only need to check out its pros and cons to decide for yourself!
- Air Efficient EKO Valve System shoots up to 1500 shots from a 20 oz CO2 tank-Anodized Matte Finish-All Aluminum Extruded Body
- High Impact Polymer Clamping Feedneck-Standard CA Thread Vertical Adapter-Pull Pin Top Cocking Delrin Bolt
- Tool-Free Striker Plug Design-10″ Micro Ported Barrel-Ergonomically Designed High Impact Polymer Trigger Frame
- No-Slip Rubber Grip Panel-Two Finger Trigger-External Velocity Adjuster
- Steel Braided Hose Line-Inline Bottom-line ASA-Operates on CO2 or Compressed Air
However, since the gun is so affordable, many players feel they still get a really good deal.
The top rated paintball guns across the web are reviewed here, and all you have to do is buy one and get out in the field!
More To Explore
Tippmann 98 custom is, without doubt, one of the most popular paintball guns available on the market. From extreme reliability and durability to the insanely
Much quiet than the original Etha, Planet Eclipse Etha 2 is a kind of advancement of the original paintball marker Etha. This weapon is a
The Tippman Gryphon Paintball Marker is an affordable gun designed specifically for beginners and players who play infrequently. It comes with a robust structure fit